Sunday, June 21, 2009

13 days......





Ahhhhhh....I can hear the sound of the ocean already. 13 days from today this is where I will be, Folly Beach, South Carolina in this exact beach house. I CAN'T WAIT!! The Masons are officially going this year. Can you believe it? I can't!! Well........don't count us in until you actually see us pull into the driveway at Eddie's Jeddy. (A lot can happen between now and then, ya know.) lol lol. Hey, I figured if we didn't go this year (after skipping the past, oh...... 5 or 6 years) our names would be mud and we would never get an invite back.

We will start out by driving up? over? to my sister's house in Cleveland, Ohio, stay for a day and a half, wake up early Saturday morning and leave with Kim and Cory to hopefully be at the beach house by mid afternoon on Saturday for a total of 24 hours in the car. With 3 kids??? How am I ever going to do this. I have one word for ya..................BENEDRYL!!!! NO. Just kidding. But I CAN say that the thought has crossed my mind a time or two. Wait, I have a better idea. I can drive the whole way so AARON has to deal with the kids. That sounds like a plan to me. And anyways.....if I let Aaron drive the whole time, it would seriously take FOR-EV-ER because he WILL NOT go over the speed limit. Puhleez!!!!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

What a fabulous beach house! I would be counting down the days too!

Kim said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVE the makeover you did all by yourself!!! I'm so proud! I really hope you really do go, your kids would have so much fun and so will you and Aaron!

Missed you yesterday!