Saturday, June 20, 2009

Boo Boo #1


Why is Josh the only one who ever gets hurt around here? I mean, seriously! Is it the fact that he has a much "bigger" older brother that doesn't know his own strength or the fact that he is just FEARLESS? If we can make it through this summer without going to the E.R.....it will be a miracle. Josh just learned how to ride his bike without training wheels so he is still a little unsteady at times, so what does Jake do?........He chases Josh down the sidewalk while trying to throw a ball at him. Somehow Josh flipped over the handle bars of his bike and landed face first on the concrete. I know it could have been a lot worse, but when Josh comes running up the driveway with a face full of blood, I have learned (from experience) to expect the worst. I got him in the house, cleaned up his bloody face and lip and the only thing he has to show for it is a really bad case of "road rash" LOL
That Josh, he can take a lickin' and he just keeps on tickin'.
There you go Kim, I know you were anxiously awaiting post #2

2 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Joshy! I know you are thankful that it wasn't worse and so are we. I am glad he and Maddy were able to spend the day with us we had a lot of fun. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Kim

PS- Mason joined the buzz cut club tonight!

Jodee said...

The poor little guy! I love the road rash picture!