Thursday, June 11, 2009

Peace and Quiet!!

Ah.....FINALLY.....peace and quiet. It's 9:30 the kids are asleep, the hubby is gone and I just enjoyed my coctail. The only thing I can hear is the fan from my computer and the ticking of my kitchen clock. My laundry is piled sky high, my bathrooms need to be cleaned and all of my floors need to be mopped, but instead of doing all of that, I am choosing to blog for my very 1st time. Yeah me!!!! When Kim set up my blog about 2 weeks ago I never in a million years thought that I would actually be "blogging", but here I am.

Over these last 2 weeks I have been trying to come up with a bunch of reasons why I should blog, but I could only come up with 2.
#1---It is a great way to document my life
#2..............I need something else to occupy my time so I don't spend sooooo much time on facebook. :) (Now Aaron will not only have to compete with facebook for my attention, he will have to compete with "my blog".) LOL

Whew.........I am done with my 1st post. (That wasn't so bad). Short and sweet!! :)
I only hope that this summer is filled with lots of fun, great experiences and possibly a beach vacation to blog about!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Kel-Bel it is great!!! A perfect 1st post! I am glad you took the plunge to do it, it will be a great way to capture your summer and beyond. Have a great day!

Jboo said...

Hey there -- bloggy friend of Kim's! Good luck with your blog -- it is the perfect way to remember what you've been doing, esp. if you're not a scrapbooker.

Have a fun weekend!

Janet

Jodee said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You are going to love it here! However, it is highly addictive (just ask Kim)!

Hope you have a great summer!