Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My new blog spot :)


My new blog spot is finally complete. Desk painted--check, chair painted and reupholstered--check!  Ever since I found my desk I was on the hunt for the perfect chair.  I knew that I wanted a chair that I could reupholster with a really cute fabric so I knew that this chair from the Goodwill would be perfect. 


I wish I would have taken a before picture of the chair because it was UG-LY.  I originally had a different fabric picked out for this chair but in true Kelly fashion, I changed my mind at the last minute. 


I did have a really cool mirror that I bought at a garage sale to put above the desk but Aaron broke the mirror when he was trying to adjust the hanger on the back of it.  Oh well, I guess it is better that he has 7 years of bad luck instead of me.  He He He!!  All I need now is a cute little lamp and I won't have to blog in the dark. 

P.S. I will reveal the contents of the desk in a later post.  That needs a post all its own.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Ooh, the mirrow above the desk would have been perfect. Hopefully you can find a replacement piece.

You know my feeling about the chair, it ties everything in the room together perfectly. You have such an eye. I hope you can find your curtains to complete the look.

Jodee said...

Holy macaroni! I want to come blog with you in your adorable new space! I love, love, love the fabric you picked out too! I think you, Kim and I need to go junk store (i.e. Goodwill) shopping soon! It's the thrill of the hunt for me!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Love the fabric you chose for the chair! Love the desk, too!